Tuesday 2 February 2016

Insects of Vietnam August 2015






 As may be noted from my birding trip report, I didn't get many bird photographs, as they were extremely shy and kept well hidden at all times! I did have a little more luck in photographing insects, and I particularly enjoy photographing butterflies. These were still very difficult subjects, as they were constantly flitting around, making it very frustrating when trying to capture them. However when they did eventually sit still, they proved to be amazingly beautiful subjects. I have little knowledge of what these are, and have struggled to find a decent online resource, but enjoy them all the same...








Orange Staff Sergeant Male

Orange Staff Sergeant Female








Punchinello

Blue Glassy Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment